- Thigh high black socks- I've been seeing these, or ones like these, all over the internet paired with adorable skirts and sweaters, and I really want some. I think they'd be perfect for when the weather starts to become a bit chillier again.
- Fujifilm instax mini 8- Most likely you've seen these all over the internet and therefore know that they come in an array of different colors. I can't decide between the blue, pink, or yellow one.
- Michael Kors watch- I have this kind of addiction to oversized pretty watches. Michael Kors obviously has lovely ones, and this one in rose gold is gorgeous. I think I'm going to try to find myself a nice rose gold one, although not necessarily this one.
- Frends headphones- These are pretty much just beautiful. Enough said.
- Beetlejuice pants- I don't know why. I've been obsessed with these ever since I first saw them. They're gorgeous. I want.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet- I don't want this one specifically, although it is very cute. I just desperately want a marc by marc jacobs wallet because they're gorgeous and my wallet which I've had since middle school is getting...old.
- Dr. Martens- I already have a pair of 1460s in black, which I got back in September and have literally worn at least 6 out of every 7 days since. Now, my craving is back and I want a new pair. I can't decide on which color I want, that's why there are two. I'm seriously hesitating between the red/maroon color, the white ones, or one of the floral pairs. I can't decide. Maybe I'll have to buy all 3.
I'm sorry I haven't been posting hardly at all recently. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog, and I think I've finally got it figured out. I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have any constructive criticism feel free to leave it in the comments. Please bear with me as I try to figure out how I want to run this blog, and things of that nature. Thank you very much.