Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First Post

I don’t actually know why I’m starting this blog other than the fact that I need to improve my writing and I suddenly have lots of free time because summer. My goal is to have a lot of writing posts, which is the main reason why I decided to start this blog. I felt that I needed to write more often, and I figured that this would be good for the motivation. I will probably also have many posts about my days (probably more of these than I like to think), and posts about silly things like what I’m wearing and how absolutely adorable my nails are looking. I don’t particularly know very much about blogging, so bear with me as I figure out how all of this works. My first posts will be coming shortly, but in the meantime enjoy a bunch of random facts about me:

  • I speak fluent French. It’s my first language. I’m very French.
  • Math is my favorite subject. I enjoy math puns. Numbers make me happy.
  • I sometimes talk too much about things that we aren’t supposed to talk about, but I don’t mind.
  • I like movies with explosions and car chases.
  • My favorite holiday is probably pi day. 
  • I'm going to be a senior in high school.
  • I unfortunately look like I'm going to be a 7th grader. 
  • I like peach iced tea very much. 
  • I have been described as pop punk, but I like to think that I don't fit into any labels. 
  • I have also been described as a kitten. On a daily basis. According to sources, I act like a kitten a lot. 
  • I wrinkle my nose like a rabbit.
  • I had to ask my friends to help me make this list (clearly), because I actually don't know anything interesting about myself, and apparently they don't either.
  • My favorite band in all of history is twenty one pilots.
  • I don't have very much to say about myself most of the time. 
  • That is all.
That's all for now. Supposedly I'm more interesting when I'm not trying to make up a list of interesting things about myself. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it on all of the blog things. Please enjoy, and thank you very much for reading.
love,
Marie
P.S. When I was writing up this post, I tried to find a picture of myself to put in at the top, but apparently I can't find any that I deemed good enough, so that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming and don't be rude, thank you :)