Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans

I recently purchased a pair of boyfriend jeans from American Eagle. I am problematically obsessed. I've never owned a pair of jeans with rips already in them other than rips I made while being clumsy, and I love it. I like how soft the ripped white parts feel against my legs. I also love how badass it looks. I wear them with doc martens because I like dressing like a tomboy, and I feel like a coal miner from the 1930s and in my mind that seems like a really wonderful thing to dress like. The picture that I quickly took the other day doesn't adequately show off the beauty that is these jeans. I never fully knew what I was missing, and I am too happy that I've found these. They're slouchy and baggy and comfortable, and I love it.
If you take away anything from this post, let it be this: Buy a pair of boyfriend jeans. Just do it.
Love,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming and don't be rude, thank you :)